Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Survivor Samoa Finale - Natalie White beat the Best Villain of all-time!



If you were watching Survivor Samoa, I bet you were just as shocked as everyone else when the winner was announced. When Natalie White won the title of Sole Survivor, my jaw dropped and was stuck in that position for about 5 minutes. The most hated and most loved Survivor Villain of all-time, Russell Hantz, was sure he was going to claim the prize. He looked so choked-up after the votes were read, that I just wanted to give him a big ol' hug. In my opinion, Russell should have won, hands-down! Has anyone else in Survivor history found immunity idols before clues were given? No! Has anyone else played the game more beautifully? I think not. He said, "I believe I can create chaos!" and that he did.

So, what are your thoughts? If you could have voted, whose name would you have written down? Were you disappointed with the outcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment